Inclusion Together Ltd can provide a range of support and guidance on Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) across schools and other organisations. Joann Moore, founder of Inclusion Together, has had extensive experience in leading on SEND in a range of schools and settings. She has worked with local authorities, schools and early years settings. She currently works as a Specialist teacher and Inclusion adviser for Barnet Local Authority. Alongside this she works as an Independent Consultant supporting settings with a range of Inclusion strategies and school improvement initiatives.
- Strategic and operational advice and support on developing whole school Inclusion provision and practice
- Support and mentoring for new SENCos
- Self-evaluation of SEND and Inclusion provision and practice
- Inset for staff on a range of areas within SEND
- Strategies for improving teaching and learning so as to achieve affective outcomes for young people
- Development of effective leadership of SEND
Joann is able to offer bespoke training packages. Her experience, as well as skills as an Autism Education Trust Trainer (AET) and National Teaching Assistant Reviewer with the MITA project, allow her to draw upon practical strategies to support schools to continually improve outcomes for young people with SEND.
To discuss any areas of support please do get in touch.